The A component (PC-11#A) contains an epoxy resin, a conductive material, and other auxiliary components, and the B component (PC-11#B) is a special epoxy resin primer curing agent.
1. Component A (PC-11#A) is a black viscous liquid;
2. Component B (PC-11#B) is an orange liquid;
1. Two-component PC-11#A, PC-11#B supply, supporting use;
2. Primer construction for anti-static epoxy floor;
3. Excellent construction performance, good permeability and sealing performance, moderate use time, tough black conductive resin coating after curing;
4. Excellent adhesion to the base layer after curing;
5. Resistance: 1.0×104~1.0×105Ω
Component A (PC-11#A): Component B (PC-11#B) = 3:1 (mass ratio).
Professionally used for primer construction on anti-static epoxy floor.
When using, firstly mix the A component (PC-11#A) evenly, and then weigh a certain amount of the A component (PC-11#A) into the batching tank, and add the B component according to the ratio of 3:1 (PC). -11#B), stir evenly with an electric mixer, and apply by roller or scraper.
The recommended construction dosage control range is ~0.15kg/m2, and the actual dosage depends on the base surface.
After the construction, after cleaning, grinding, vacuuming, such as cement, terrazzo, wear-resistant hardened surface, old resin surface, etc., the base surface must be dry, oil-free and other chemical pollution, cement strength must be ≥ C20, The cement surface of the new construction must reach the curing period.
This material is a tough black conductive resin coating after curing under proper construction conditions. However, it is not excluded that the curing is not good due to inaccurate ingredients and improper construction, such as the adhesion of the coating film to affect the adhesion or the high resistance value.
1. This product is a closed primer for anti-static epoxy floor construction for professional construction personnel. A small amount of thinner or filler may be added as appropriate during construction. When using, please determine the amount of each batch according to the construction schedule and the ambient temperature. The materials to be used must be used up all at once. Unfit materials must be sealed at any time.
2. The suitable construction temperature range for this material is 5 ° C ~ 40 ° C;
3. If the ambient temperature is low during construction, the operation time will be prolonged and the curing time will be prolonged; if the ambient temperature is high during construction, the operation time will be shortened and the curing time will be shortened accordingly;
4. Please read this product manual carefully before using this material. You can contact us at any time before and after construction to optimize the performance of this product.
1. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. Do not swallow. Use in a well ventilated area. After contact, wash with organic solvents or detergent, then rinse thoroughly with water.
2. If you accidentally splash into your eyes, wash them thoroughly with plenty of water and see a doctor immediately.
It can be transported as general chemicals. Store in a cool, dry place and do not get wet.
This product has a shelf life of 6 months at room temperature. If the appearance of the product is not abnormal for more than 6 months, the A component (PC-11#A) can be fully stirred evenly and can still be used after sampling and testing.
Standard packaging: A component 15 ± 0.1kg / barrel; B component 5 ± 0.05kg / barrel, can also be packaged according to customer requirements.