Water-based varnish is a new generation of high-tech products that integrate environmental protection, nanometer, polymer polymerization and integration, with automatic shrinkage of surface tension, shielding water molecules from intrusion, and decomposing and eliminating micro-molecular particles.
Super outdoor weather resistance and durability. The super-cleaning and self-cleaning function can keep the color of the surface of the coated object from being wind and rain, and maintain the color of the surface of the object. Good water resistance, fine and smooth hand, soft and soft gloss.
Water-based varnish use:
It is suitable for surface decoration and protection of cement wall, brick stone, glass, plastic, metal, fluorocarbon, texture, real stone, imitation brick, colorful rock imitation stone, imitation granite, art coating and other materials inside and outside the building.
Advantages of water-based varnish:
1. The varnish has excellent protection against various coatings, waterproof, moisture-proof, alkali-resistant, anti-freeze, stain-resistant, yellow-resistant, mildew-proof and self-cleaning.
2, with gloss, color retention, UV resistance, strong adhesion, no cracking and other properties, is the ideal choice to improve the decorative effect;
3, the coating film is transparent, full, feels very good, has the characteristics of high hardness, can withstand external impact without damage;
4, anti-fouling self-cleaning performance is outstanding, easy to clean, excellent scrub resistance;
5, non-toxic, tasteless, non-polluting, no harm to human health, truly green;
6, single-component products, convenient construction;
7, non-toxic, healthy and environmentally friendly.
Water-based varnish construction recommendations:
1. Tools: paint brush, roller, ordinary air spray gun and pressureless spraying
2, dilution: general control dilution ratio paint amount: water = 1: 0.2 ~ 0.4, the specific amount of water should be determined according to the user's film thickness
3, coating thickness: 30 micrometers (each layer)
4. Construction conditions: construction above 5 °C and relative humidity below 85%
5. Cleaning: After all tools are used up, they should be cleaned with clean water immediately.
6, grassroots processing:
Batch scraping one or two times of external wall putty ash
Construction once white primer
Construction of water-based topcoat twice, and then construction of transparent varnish finish
Water-based varnish construction considerations:
1. When the wall surface PH is greater than 10, it should be cleaned with oxalic acid water, and then cleaned with water until the wall PH is less than 10 before construction;
2, must be thoroughly mixed before use, according to the site temperature, humidity and different coating methods to choose the most appropriate construction ratio to adjust the appropriate viscosity;
3, water-based varnish is water-based paint, should avoid organic solvent pollution;
4. It is impossible to construct in rainy or windy weather, and the wetted wall surface should be constructed after it is dry;
5. Do the necessary labor protection during construction.
Although the water-based varnish is not encountered in our usual construction, we understand its professional knowledge, at least have a little understanding and understanding of the water-based varnish, and then we will know its decorative effect and construction precautions. It is. I hope the above can help you better understand the water-based varnish.