The A component (EC-140A) contains an epoxy resin, a conductive medium and other auxiliary components, and the B component (EC-140B) is a special epoxy resin topcoat curing agent.
1. Component A (EC-140A) is a colored viscous liquid;
2. Component B (EC-140B) is a colorless or pale yellow liquid;
1. Two-component EC-140A, EC-140B are supplied and used together;
2. A component (EC-140A) is excellent in anti-settling property;
3. Flat topcoat construction for epoxy floor;
4. Excellent construction performance, good leveling, moderate use time, smooth and flat after forming, and good mechanical properties;
5. Excellent overall performance after curing, long-term antistatic performance and excellent physical properties.
Component A (EC-140A): Component B (EC-140B) = 4:1 (mass ratio).
Specially used for the application of flat topcoat for anti-static epoxy floor.
When using, firstly mix the A component (EC-140A) evenly, and then weigh a certain amount of the A component (EC-140A) into the batching tank, and add the B component (EC-140B) in a ratio of 4:1. Stir well with an electric mixer and apply by roller coating.
Recommended construction dosage control range: 0.15~0.2kg/m2 per pass.
The construction shall be on the fully cured antistatic epoxy putty layer. The base surface shall be dry, flat, dust-free, free of impurities and completely enclosed (no blisters).
Under the correct construction operation, the material can achieve smooth and smooth effect after curing, uniform color, no construction traces, no bubbles, no shrinkage holes, no impurities, etc., and has anti-static effect. However, certain defects due to improper operation and other subjective and objective reasons are not excluded.
1. This product is an anti-static epoxy flat topcoat for professional construction workers. Do not add thinner or filler at will during construction. Please determine the amount of each batch according to the construction progress and ambient temperature. The materials must be used up all at once. Unfit materials must be sealed at any time.
2. The suitable construction temperature range for this material is 5 ° C ~ 40 ° C;
3. If the ambient temperature during construction is low, the mixing viscosity of the product will increase accordingly, and the operation time will be prolonged; if the ambient temperature during construction is high, the mixing viscosity of the product will be correspondingly reduced, and the operation time will be shortened;
4. Please read this product manual carefully before using this material. You can contact us at any time before and after construction to optimize the performance of this product.
1. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. Do not swallow. Use in a well ventilated area. After contact, wash with organic solvents or detergent, then rinse thoroughly with water.
2. If you accidentally splash into your eyes, wash them thoroughly with plenty of water and see a doctor immediately.
It can be transported as general chemicals. Store in a cool, dry place and do not get wet.
This product has a shelf life of 6 months at room temperature. Component A (EC-140A) cannot be used if there is severe sedimentation. If the appearance of the product is not abnormal for more than 6 months, the A component (EC-140A) can be fully stirred evenly and can still be used after sampling and testing.
Standard packaging: A component 20 ± 0.2kg / barrel; B component 5 ± 0.03kg / barrel, can also be packaged according to customer requirements.