Construction plan design book
I. Main raw materials
1. Epoxy resin: Select bisphenol A liquid epoxy resin produced by NANYA.
2. Curing agent: Solvent-free high-performance epoxy curing agent produced by HUNSMAN and AIR PRODUCTS;
3. Auxiliaries: Select series of defoamers, leveling agents, wetting and dispersing agents and surface improving agents produced by BYK and DEGO.
4. Conductive materials: High-performance conductive materials (conductive additives and conductive carbon fibers) produced by MEKER, Germany.
two. 2.0mm anti-static self-leveling epoxy floor construction design
1. Features: Mirror effect after overall molding, dust-free, seamless, smooth, smooth, with excellent long-term static conductivity (resistance 105-108Ω), excellent mechanical strength and good chemical resistance and water resistance Easy to clean and maintain.
2. Construction process:
1) Base requirements:
The base surface should be flat and free of oil. The strength of the concrete should not be lower than C20. The new concrete must reach the curing period. The concrete on the first floor must be constructed with a waterproof layer and effective. The moisture content of the base surface is less than 6%.
2) Base treatment and primer application:
a. Remove all debris from the original floor plane;
b. For the actual situation of the base surface, use special base surface grinding equipment to thoroughly polish the base surface and maximize the base surface to increase the adhesion of the primer and the base surface. After the polishing, use a large-scale The industrial vacuum cleaner thoroughly cleans the base surface. If the base surface is oily, it must be completely removed (preferably, the concrete layer is re-made). The cavity crack must be repaired with epoxy resin mortar. If the base surface is wet, it must be taken. The construction can be carried out according to the measures to make the base surface sufficiently dry;
c. Before the primer is applied, the base surface must be dry, dust-free, crack-free, no cement floating, no pitting, no porosity;
d. Apply Shanghai Jiannai Company conductive epoxy primer (Model: PC-11#), standard dosage: 0.15kg/m2.
3) Laying of conductive copper-platinum, anti-static epoxy intermediate paint construction layer and putty layer construction:
a. After the conductive primer is cured, special conductive copper and platinum are generally laid in a manner of 3×3M, and filled with conductive putty;
b. After the conductive putty is cured, apply two antistatic epoxy mortar paint layers, Shanghai Jiannai company conductive epoxy primer (model: PC-11#), total dosage: 1.2kg/m2, with 8# quartz The sand is about 1.0kg/m2, and it is sanded after curing;
c. Shanghai Jiannai company conductive epoxy primer (Model: PC-11#), dosage: 0.1kg/m2 with an appropriate amount of quartz powder to build an anti-static putty.
4) Anti-static epoxy self-flowing plane paint construction:
After the anti-static putty layer is solidified, it is sanded and dusted. Finally, an anti-static self-flowing flat paint is applied to the construction. Shanghai Jiannai anti-static self-flowing flat paint (Model: EF-580), dosage: 0.7kg/m2, to achieve mirror effect .